Oil companies that provide employment on oil rigs
Today, oil, a major energy and fought energies, is an essential product for most industries and the source of wealth for some countries than the cause of conflict in many occasions. It would still be an industry which require a large number of staff to work in different places as disparate and varied positions that can be occupied, besides wages in these types of jobs tend to be very high.
Oil we get many products used in daily life such as fuel, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, solvents, fertilizers, pesticides or the same plastics.
For the manufacture of various products, the oil industry includes global processes such as scanning to check the wells, oil extraction, refining, processing done to extract different substances, transport by tankers or pipelines and marketing or marketing products. All this requires a great labor for tuning. Therefore, here we'll tell you how to find employment in some of the companies or sites dedicated to finding employment in the oil sector.
How to find a job on an oil
Coming Up Next you getting list of some of the most famous oil companies for employment where you can search for job openings worldwide spread. Occupy positions are varied and different levels cualificaicon so find positions for all professional branches.
If you are interested in finding employment in the oil industry, we have prepared this selection of web portals use to find your place.
Oil companies list
- Maersk Oil - is an international oil and gas company with operated production of 600,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day. Produce oil and gas in Denmark, the United Kingdom, Qatar, Kazakhstan, Brazil and Algeria. The ongoing exploration activities in Angola, Norway, the Gulf of Mexico, Greenland USA and in producing countries.
- Statoil - Norwegian oil company Statoil, established in 1972, is the largest company in the country where about 17,000 people found employment in oil sector.
- EY - A UK company where you can find employment in several countries in the world dedicated to the oil sector.
- Saudi Aramco - This is a company in Saudi Arabia for the extraction of crude oil and is among the top worldwide. It is based in Dhahran.
- National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) - The headquarters of the oil company is located in Tehran, capital of Iran, and is engaged in the production and distribution of oil and natural gas. Best place to look for employment in Iran.
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - As the name suggests, is the national oil company of Abu Dhabi, being a state-owned company of the United Arab Emirates providing employment not for only its citizens but also many foreigners can find there oil jobs.
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation - works basically in areas of Burgan and the Neutral Zone where important oilfields.
- Petroleos de Venezuela SA - Latin America is another option to find employment on oil rigs. You can find information about employment in "Human Resources" in "About PDVSA" on its website.
- Tullow Oil - British company dedicated to the exploration of oil and natural gas, based in London.
- Sonangol - parastatal company that oversees the production of oil and natural gas in Angola.
- Shell - Anglo-Dutch company that has oil interests in the petroleum, natural gas and refined gasoline. One of the most popular oil companies among employment seekers.
- The Rompetrol Group N.V. - Romanian Oil Company, which operates in many countries throughout Europe. The group is active primarily in refining, marketing and sales, with additional operations in exploration and production, and other oil industry services such as drilling, EPCM, and transportation.
- Costa Rican Oil Refinery (RECOPE) - Costa Rica autonomous institution founded in 1961 which is responsible for the importation, refining and distribution of fuel and asphalt in the country wholesale. That is, given the state monopoly in these activities since nationalization in 1975.
- Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (Petrotrin) - A state oil company of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Husky Energy Inc. - is an integrated energy company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta (Canada).
- Imperial Oil Ltd. - A Canadian oil company headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
- INA Industrija nafte, or abbreviated INA - is the national oil company of Croatia.
- Petroleos del Peru (Petroperu) - A Peruvian and private law state company dedicated to the transportation, refining, distribution and marketing of fuels and other oil derivatives
- OMV - is the largest company in production and petroleum refining and service station operator in Austria with significant activities in other countries of Central Europe providing employment worldide.
- Pacific Rubiales Energy - exploration and production oil company in the business of heavy crude oil and natural gas. Its focus is on Colombia and Peru, where it has numerous properties, including 38 blocks in the Llanos, Magdalena Under-Co Sucre and Cesar, Rancheria, Upper and Middle Magdalena and Putumayo Valley.
- Oman Oil Company (OOC) - National Oil Company Investment of Oman. It is wholly owned by the Government of the Sultanate of Oman.
- Nynas, Nynas Petroleum above - Swedish company that produces naphthenic specialty oils and bitumen products. Nynas is owned equally by the Finnish company Neste Oil and the Venezuelan oil company PDVSA state.
- The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) - State oil company through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country's oil industry.
- The MOL Group (MOL Nyrt.) - Group integrated Hungarian oil and gas. In addition to Hungary, the group has a presence in Europe, Middle East and Africa as well as in the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- ERG (Edoardo Raffinerie Garrone) - Italian company in the petrochemical and energy sectors. Its social objective is the production and marketing of oil and oil products.
- ENI (Eni) - Italian energy company where many Italians found their employment.
- The CLH Group - Formed by Compania Logistica de Hidrocarburos CLH SA, and its subsidiary company, CLH Aviacion SA is the leading Spanish company in the transportation and storage of petroleum products.
- BP plc, formerly British Petroleum - is an energy company engaged primarily in the oil and natural gas, which is headquartered in London, UK.
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company - is the national oil company of Abu Dhabi, the state-owned oil company of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), with access to oil and gas reserves in the country, considered the fourth largest in the world (137 million barrels of oil from June 2007).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
> Oil company employment